Monday, October 1, 2007

Vacation

The vacation bug has started! So many people are off for vacation. His parents just came back; My parents just left; a number of bloggers going off for holiday this month and next month...HOW NICE!I wanna go for vacation too!

There're already plans made for end of next year to attend my bro's convo in Aussie and at the same time tour Aussie. Since my sis is now in New Zealand on work assignment till January next year, maybe it's a good idea to go tour NZ now since I'll get free accomodation. Lol. :D

There're also talks on visiting The Land of the Rising Sun - Japan, next year too. Wonder if it'll materialize? Anyone wanna go?

2 comments:

joykid said...

Japan? Can consider if not expired. :p

George Yew said...

song nya.. i wish i can too.. :(

the latest "oversea" i go is butterworth nia.