Monday, October 22, 2007

Stuffed in Singapore

Greetings from Singapore! After checking into my hotel, I was amused when I got into the hotel room, I was greeted with a baby cot in my room! WTH I did not request for a baby cot! I had to call down to housekeeping and tell them to remove the baby cot from my room. They thought that I have requested for one when I booked my room...NO I DIDN'T, why would I want a baby cot. Yeah I know you guys must be laughing now. :P

Information overload on 1st day of training. Trying to visualize on how the processes are being implemented in our company and it's confusing at times. We're stuffed with food. 1030am morning tea break...come 1230pm buffet lunch at coffee house (which was damn good)...then again at 330pm is the afternoon tea break. Not to mention that they have a coffee machine for us too. So I'm enjoying the daily cup of Latte or Cappucino. :D Gosh man, I am NOT going to stand on the weighing scale available in the hotel room! I'll surely faint seeing where the needle stops! Hahaha... control, I need self control.

I still need to do assignment on a case study and complete a few questions on the mock exam later tonite. Not forgetting to study for the upcoming test on Friday. Sob sob...no shopping for me. :(

4 comments:

Kancil said...

is meant for coco... :P
Just eat! don't worry about your weight. You look perfect la!

小慧 said...

too bad coco dont have passport, else can bring him here..hehe..

eh you never see my spare tyre la!

George Yew said...

dont stop.. keep on eating while u travel. come back only worry about it. haha..

-.-" y no pic eh. i wan to see pic.

小慧 said...

didn't bring camera here ma. so no pic to see.