Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Donut craze

There seems to be some kind of donut craze in Singapore lately, that's what I understood from one of the Singaporean here. The queue is about 10-15 meters long and people buy by the dozen!!! The shops even limited the customers to a maximum of 2 dozens of donuts!

I did not understand what is so crazy about it. So, I bought just one donut the other day to try it out, to taste whether is it really that worth it to queue up for the donuts. Can't remember what was the name of donut I bought, but it had dark chocolate in the middle. OMG, I can tell you that it was SOOOOOOOOOO good! The donut was fresh and hot, and when I bite into the center part, dark chocolate was practically oozing out from the side of my mouth. Luckily didn't dirty my shirt!

Imagine blood by the mouth of a dracula. Instead of blood, I had warm, smooth, creamy dark chocolate flowing down the side of my mouth! It was such an indulgence. Yum yum...

1 comment:

Kancil said...

They are kiasu and crazy! I was shock to see them queue up for the donut. It is nice but is not worth to queue up. Funny is the beard papa is totally... Strange!