Friday, October 12, 2007

New toy

It has been a while since my last post. Been somewhat busy this last week. Hoorey I received a new toy on my bday, a new T61 laptop. My 4 year old T40 machine was giving me problems and since my scheduled refresh is end of this month, thanks to dear that helped out, my refresh schedule was brought forward. :D


How is the new toy? It doesn't look as sleek as the IBM T40 and I find that the battery drains quite fast. Still getting used to the 14.1" wide screen. Have been re-installing all the necessary software for the past day and still testing out the bluetooth function.


There should be news next week. Hopefully I will still get to utilize this machine for the next 4 years?

2 comments:

George Yew said...

just in time for you to watch heroes haha..

watch in wide screen the best. :P

joykid said...

I want I want