Thursday, October 11, 2007

Birthday

The title says it all...it's my bday! How was it celebrated? Well...thanks to a bunch of great colleagues, I was treated lunch and the birthday cake was simply superb!!! Even my mum said "Very nice oh...even nicer than Secret Recipe...what to buy ah?" Haha..Received a lot of birthday greetings from colleagues and sms greetings from relatives and college friends. Thanks a lot ya!!

Didn't expect any surprises and didn't receive any. As usual. Any presents? An opened packet of half full NIPS chocolate!!! In other words, none. As usual. Sigh..

"Where you wanna go eat?"
"QE II"
"You dont wanna go G Hotel eat Japanese food?"
"Well that was one of my options too which I had think of, ok la, we go Japanese food at G Hotel"
"You sure?"
"Yeah, we go G Hotel, then you can treat me QE II another day"
"Yeah dream la"

I guess it was because of the nice Belgium Cheesecake taken at 4pm, wasn't too hungry over dinner but ended up pretty full. Yet I still had little room left for dessert - homemade Kuyogoma ice cream. What's that you may ask. That's black sesame seed ice cream. This cost us RM10 for the single scope ice cream! How did it taste? Frankly, it was not as 香as the one I had in Japan. And it's much more cheaper to have it in Japan even after the conversion rate! So Kancil, make sure you taste this in Japan when you come across it. Btw, Yen dropped to 2.89! Thinking of buying some for keeps to be used next year!

*note: no pics to share as I am still figuring out how to transfer the files over to my laptop from his mobile phone through bluetooth. Read following post.

1 comment:

Kancil said...

Thanks for the recommendation!