Monday, September 10, 2007

Time off in KL

My legs are tired...have been walking since the shops opened this morning. The mega sales have just ended, yet I went shopping! It was more of a window shopping type but there were a few items on my list that I needed to get and I managed to find one that I like. It feels nice, not needing to think of work. Frankly, I perfer to shop overseas. Not that I am being snobbish or whatsoever but I dont like the culture here where you walk into a shop and the sales assistant will follow you around wherever you walk in the shop! Wonder which mall should I head to tomorrow. Or maybe I shall pamper myself at the spa tomorrow...Hehe...

Btw, PoiPoi if you reading this, I am enjoying my DUNKIN DONUT while typing this blog. Muahahah...I didn't bring my cam here this trip, so no pictures to tempt you. Geez this is so sinful I can tell you. I've lost 1.5kg the past month and plan to loose another 1.5kg this month. Just one donut won't kill me rite?! The funny thing when I was ordering the donut, I told the person "1 mocha donut to go" and she was looking at me. Only then I realized and told her "take away". Ngek...mindset still tuned to US. :)

Neeways...need to head to the gym to loose some weight...Later!!

8 comments:

Kancil said...

How do you loose weight?

小慧 said...

Weekly training and especially eating less on days of training. BUT dare not weigh myself when I get back to PG. Haha..ah, it's not that bad...you trying to loose weight too?

Kancil said...

I believe in work out but just that too lazy to do that. My target is to reduce at least 5kg!

小慧 said...

Wow my current target is 3kg, will see what is next target once i reach there. Gambate!

joykid said...

Count me in ler... i really need to loosse loza weight... spare tyre getting thicker. got any bkm to loose without exercise ;)

George Yew said...

go hiking. the best way for me. i lost 10kg in 2.5 months by just hiking 48 every of my off day.

but now gain back 4kg in 1 month time. hmm.. that is the wonders of PG food and when u back into love life haha.. :P

dunkin? hmm.. i bought 6 donuts that day after my last tracks. finish the next morning. :D

小慧 said...

joykid: loose weight without exercising? I also wanna know how le.

nsp said...

come come join me to gym after work, but 1 month only 0.5KG to 1KG lo..hi hi