Monday, September 24, 2007

Photo shooting session

Invited by a colleague of mine for photo shooting over at the PG International Lantern Festival at Auto City Juru. Looking at pictures from other photographers, looks very nice although need to pay RM15 per entry! Kinda tempted over the offer. :) It has been a while not snapping any pics, it's time to pick up the camera and make full use of it again.

Initially I thought that this Lantern Festival was only for a short period of time as had the impression it will be over once Mid Autumn Festival is over this week. Mana tau, the exhibition will be on until December!!! Wow...I was also told that the organizer will be adding more upcoming themes like Hari Raya, Depavali, and not forgetting Christmas!!!

Of course during Raya you will be seeing mostly green colored lanterns, Depavali and especially Christmas should be an interesting time to go for photo shoot as I expect them to be nice!

I've not done night shooting before and I bet my skills suck but I am tempted to take up the offer. I intend to have dinner over at the Chicago Rib House, what to eat? Of course RIBS!! My fav. Anyone tried out this place before? Don't misunderstand oh...taking pictures is the primary intention whereas having Ribs is an add on! To those avid photographers out there, anyone wanna join the outing??

2 comments:

joykid said...

aiya want to eat just eat la ... no need to give excuse heheh... i think u should go since it's time to brush up photo session again. pratice make PERFECT!! :)

George Yew said...

RM15 per entry.. all is just hello kitty, kitty and more kitty..

if you go on weekday is buy one free one. weekend is rm15 each.

temping, but go on weekday u guys can boh? if can count me in. two person :P