Friday, August 31, 2007

Dogsitting

What have I been up to this whole week? Instead of babysitting, I've been dogsitting! Yeah, looking after CoCo - Chien's poodle, while he's away for a weeks training. Brought him over to my place and it was a tough week. Since he's not familiar with my place, he was peeing all over the place and my mum was furious!! He particularly like THE spot on one of the cabinet. I got feddup with cleaning so I moved his business tray over to the cabinet and he obediently went to the tray whenever he needed to do his big small business. But occasionally 抗议, peeing wherever he likes! He was crying on the first night here and was seating at my front door all day long, waiting for his owner to come back. Hopefully he will not go cookoo after a week!!

He's got all his toys in my living room. Notice the red fish, I bought that for him from Hong Kong. That was his fav toy earlier. The dinosaur is now his fav. The boomerang and ladybird was from US. Will be dogsitting till Sunday night, then Merdeka for me!!

6 comments:

George Yew said...

wof wof.. errr... wof wof wof..

Kancil said...

apa la! ask that owner of Co-Co to compensate you! Didn't take you along somemore dogsitting for him!

Kancil said...

apa la! Ask the owner of Co-Co compensate you. He should take you along not asking you to dogsitting.

Kancil said...

apa la! He should take you along instead of ask you to be a dogsitter.

joykid said...

wah toys also from export huh. coco so ho mia...

Anonymous said...

alex lagi ho mia...haha