Friday, August 31, 2007

Housewarming

Was down in Ipoh last weekend to attend my uncle's housewarming. He booked the function room and catered buffet dinner there. My sis, Chien, and I bought Jusco gift vouchers as a gift him and he and my aunt bought the below set of diningware.

Was pretty bored with nothing much to do after dinner. We cousins ended up playing in the kiddy playground while the adults were chatting away in the function room enjoying the aircond. There's also a pool table there, so the elder ones played pool while the younger ones were hogging the computer playing computer games. Got bored playing pool as all of us are not good in it and it took us a LONG time to complete a game...so what's up next? Karaoke! BUT we did not have any karaoke CDs with us. What to do? We used music CDs and just sing along with it lo. We sang 光良's 童话 over and over again. The room was not sound proof, and we sounded like croaking frogs! Who cares anyway...haha. Below is a pic of we cousins. Missing here is 2 Singapore cousins, my sis, and bro.
The night was still young. We got bored singing. Had to entertain ourselves. So we ended up doing act 1...
act 2...
and act 3

3 comments:

Chiat Hau said...

Act 2: Ultimate Push Up "Hands"!!

Act 3: Elvis:"Sigh..., Slaver all around my face... all around my face"... (shacking leggy while singing)

joykid said...

wah who's that guy in act 2?

小慧 said...

my UK cousin