Thursday, June 25, 2009

Who Cares!

The mouth belongs to other people,
I have no control over them,
and I dont intend to confront those people.
I don't want to care what other people say and comment.
I will let it be as it is,
for I know what is the truth.

It does not matter where I work from,
be it from tech savvy Japan or secluded Saudi desert or on the Himalayan mountain range,
As long as the place has internet connection,
that is where you will find me.

At the end of the day,
I finish up my work,
I complete my IMBOS,
I produce end results,
I can answer to my manager.

That is the most important part.
Who cares what other people says!

5 comments:

Unagi said...

yaya just do what you think is right, who cares!

Kancil said...

Who dare to "tuk" our PM?

George Yew said...

hahah sound very familiar !!! :P

Chiat Hau said...

Yeah.. right! I know what happen so... just do what you need to do. as long as there is end result then you are good. ;D

nsp said...

agree!! :) ..need to educate our local manager , ha ha