Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Renovation

Just thought of sharing the progress of on going renovation. Below 2 pics were taken on 6/24 morning. Room windows were removed off to be fitted with new ones.

Noticed how ugly the ceiling board was? I've been starring at it for the past 29 years! Bye bye to them!
My room is now completed and the wireman will come fix up the small room light tomorrow morning. The wall has been given a new coat of paint. Parquet floor has been varnished. The wall color I picked turned out much lighter than I expected. Next will need to redecorate my room.
Will post some pics of my new room next week.

10 comments:

Chiat Hau said...

Looks like things is getting ready soon ya. :D Not bad not bad... waiting for the new look of the room >:D

Kancil said...

Room Warming Party?

Chiat Hau said...

Oh yeah~~!!! >:D

George Yew said...

haha remind me of what i have been through for the pass few months. hahah.. :P until now still got furniture coming in hahah..

小慧 said...

kancil: do BBQ in my room? Hahaha...

Kancil said...

Teng Teng Teng Teng, Teng Teng Teng Teng!

(Please use the Wedding March Rhyme to sing the above lyric)

Chiat Hau said...

chak chak chak chak... (photo snapping sound) :"P

小慧 said...

hey you 2 pakat one is it. 3 months ya, you all better get ready!

Kancil said...

wei... mean you are going to kahwin next 3 months? So what HW said is true?

小慧 said...

no la, aiyo, see la now you guys really think i'm getting married.