Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Journey to Las Vegas

Nothing really special about the trip though...just that I bum-ed into the ex-PG Chief Minister lining up in the SIA economy class queue! Aiya I thought it was he and his wife travelling in economy class and checking in themselves, but it was just sending their daughter off. To US I suppose so..And also my company's MD was at the airport, sending off his wife to somewhere.

Snapped the below pictures in Changi Airport T3. Guess what places are they? Even the guy angmo was so amused with this place and came running in taking photographs!

Yeah...it's the ladies toilet! The men's toilet not like this one ka? Or maybe I should also run in and look see and snap pictures at the men's toilet to see if it's like that too? Wahahaha...

Weather is so dry here in Vegas. Don't like it at all and don't feel like going outside also. I am now pondering if do I really want to go visit the national parks or not as it's so HOT & DRY! Practically need to douse myself in lotion. But a bit sim tia la...pour so much of my expensive lotion, so I ended up using the hotel lotion...I wonder one bottle can last me how many days?

2 comments:

George Yew said...

toilet?! omg. tat is really nice boh. but jantan one macam not tat nice ler. nvm, i took some pic when i m back. haha.. :P

so when u flush the water that time, it spinning from left to righ or right to left?

小慧 said...

try the jantan toilet behind gate B1, opposite the medical center. :P