Saturday, June 14, 2008

Chicago

Here I am, standing aimlessly at Chicago Ohare Airport, without my luggages! WTF, my bags did not arrive with me in Chicago! I am so cloth-less now! First United damaged my bag and not wanting to compensate me, now they loose my bags?! Damn it! Made a report at the United counter and they rest assured that my bags will be delivered to my hotel tomorrow morning.


Hertz provided me with this car and I was like "wow" when I saw it. Hmm...but I went back and told them that I do not need such a big car! Bummer me huh?
This was what I exchanged for in the end - Mazda 6. It's not a bad car at all. VERY good on petrol consumption. To date, I've driven more than 100 miles (1 round trip out to Chicago city and daily stop and go drive in Oak Brook). BTW, Oak Brook is about 20 mins away from Chicago city center. And guess what, I've only consumed up 1/4 of the petrol tank!

When I reached the hotel car park, I just noticed that I had an unwanted guest in my car! I had to remove it out from the car else who knows where it'll move on to and I'll end up with a bad itch.

1 comment:

George Yew said...

wow. tat is bad really really bad. so you manage to get back your bag bui? nvm lah go buy new one there lah haha.. :P

ya mazda 6 was consumption not that bad. i try that the other day and it always almost as good as toyota actually. hehe.. :)

anyway, happy to see that you are enjoying yourself there. hehe.. hope to see more pics from you soon :)

keep us posted