Sunday, May 4, 2008

Robbed!

Woke up this morning by the sound of mum talking loudly downstairs and got to know that we have fallen prey to idiotic people that went around the neighbourhood stealling iron grills last night. There were around 8-10 houses with iron grills removed! I guess the thieves were happily going around the neighbourhood for their iron grill spree between 1:30am to 6:30am this morning. With the amount of houses impacted, they should have at least went around on a lorry or something like that, but I didn't hear anything. I guess I slept like a pig last night. :P
Now there's a big hole in front of my gate and we had to use a plank to partially cover the hole for the time being while my DIY handyman father tries to get this resolved! How unconvenient. Mum went and made a police report on this case, asking for police patrol in the neighbourhood. I wonder if they will really come for patrols, knowing how hardworking our police force are!! Hah.

4 comments:

Kancil said...

like that also can. Really with all sort of robbery ideas nowadays.

George Yew said...

they will do anythg for metal nowadays. :)

小慧 said...

Yeah...the next thing you'll know, my fence will be gone!

Unagi said...

my neighbour's one just kena last few nights too! arrrggghh...and yea u are right, maybe have to wait 10 yrs and police will go patrol once kua?