Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Patience has its Limits

Help!

Can someone be kind enough to donate some ear plugs for me? I've had enough of all these noise polution from EOTY. I am sick of hearing his sickening laugh, I'm sick of hearing him complain, I'm sick of having him march into the conference room, and he can be SO thick face to sit down there and start talking nonstop. He keeps on asking you once every hour what is your progress on getting the environment landed. How do you expect us to make much headway when you come uninvitingly into the room and sit your big arse down on the chair and start talking nonstop, disturbing our work!!! I really do not know how much longer can I tahan. Maybe one day when I loose my patience...I will have the courage to ask him to F*** off. Cool down cool down...

Oh Lord Buddha, is this a test? Please guide me to keep my patience in control for I do not want to create bad karma. May You guide and lead EOTY to the middle path.

Or maybe I should just lock the door up or better still stick the below at the conference room door??

2 comments:

Kancil said...

I guess you can ignore him! He is not the person to judge your performance or focal. Either you move to other room without telling him or put a Do Not Enter sign outside the conf room. But... i doubt he will follw the rule as he is so thick face.

nsp said...

ha ha..who is he ah? i think should be...xxx