Sunday, November 25, 2007

Round Robin 1 : 5-0

We've won our first match against Jabil with a score of 5-0. It was our first game. Nervousness crept into the game for a number of us, especially the new comers. I sat out of this match as my old injury was acting up again. :( Hopefully I will be able to play tomorrow.

Our team manager was so tensed watching us play! He went "no no, dont hit like this...must hit like that...aiyo aiyo...I cannot watch liao...heart attack oh..." Haha...I see him like that I also kin cheong.

We also had the opportunity to watch Agilent, the defending champions for the past 2 years, play last night. They were playing just next to us. Oh my...really sweat. Seems like there are a few new comers on their team and mind you, they are GOOD!

Will post some pics up later once I have time...

No comments: