Monday, May 3, 2010

Restless

For the first time, on a replacement holiday, I feel restless and lost. Don't know what to do. Had the intention to wash both cars and wax one of them but woke up past 9 and sun was shining brightly d. So gave up that plan. Maybe I shall just go read some backlog magazines that I have. Tons of them actually...

My whole body is aching. Went for squash last week and after effects only hit me on the 2nd day. :I If you think badminton is tiring...try going for a game of squash! Might go for another session this evening pending court availability. :)

Ah well, maybe I shall just go procrastinate...

3 comments:

Joel Chu said...

fuwah...
sensing your restless anyway have a good game!
actually i feel more heartburn when playing squash compared to badminton :P

Chiat Hau said...

Guess squash needs more energy compare to badminton... at least thats for me... :"D

George Yew said...

you should play with chu. he train with nicole david last time. :)