Friday, September 4, 2009

Jeans

Jeans - I'm sure we all own at least 1 pair of it. How much are we willing to pay for a pair of it?

One fine day last week, I went to 2 malls and did some jeans hunting. Existingly I have 3 pairs of jeans, 2 from US and 1 from Hongkie. 2 out of 3 are already dropping down and it's time to downsize. I've tried on so many jeans in a day! Most of the time I have problem with jeans whereby it fits my thigh but there is a big gap at the waist portion. But last week, I finally found the one that suits me best. It slips on my thighs nicely and there is no big gap at the waist! I so love it. BUT. It costs RM259! With $$ running low, it feels a bit painful to buy that pair of jeans that I like! Sobz...so in the end I told the salesguy that I'll consider first and walked out from the shop.

Should I or should I not get it?

8 comments:

Chiat Hau said...

Hehe... depends on you... (now I understand what phish is saying about this afternoon) If you really like it a lot... why not right. :"P (Again sometimes is pretty tough to find something that we really love though). But again the final decision is still up to you. ;)

Kancil said...

What brand? If it is too expensive, wait for discount.

Chiat Hau said...

Yeah Kancil is right... wait for discount (also...) if there is one. :)

小慧 said...

Gxx. Mega Sales discount just over la. Dunno when is the next one.

Lilian Chan said...

I like G** jeans, I got 1. For me, I feel the price is reasonable, unless you wait the chance to get it from US:p But the one in US has diff sizing-leh...

George Yew said...

just buy. dun think so much. no point waste ur brain cell over one pants.

money can always earn back, but a nice pair of pants that going to make you feel comfortable and confident and a whole new you... that pair of pants is not everyday you can get buy one.

so just go back to the store, and buy it!

hehe.. one hot and spicy wai wai coming up~ :P

小慧 said...

Lilian: ya, US sizing from 0,2,4,6,8,10 etc.

Since there are so many parties that says BUY. OK, I'll get it soon after some thought. Thanks for your inputs. :)

SanctuaryDeScorpio said...

Just saw this, if from GXX, the new launch is damn nice. From mag, the review is good too...

If u hardly get something that u want which can fit u well then should go for it!!!

But if pricy is the problem then get in US? =P