Monday, July 6, 2009

Conversation with My Bro

Here was what we talked about like 10 mins ago...can vomit blood.

Me says:your toys are being put to use
Me says:just to let u know
Bro™ says:wat? u found my dildo?
Bro™ says:omfg
Me says:ya...i found your toys!
Me says:and i am playing with them
Me says:hahaha
Me says:i will wash them up for u
Me says:dont worry
Me says:let me send u the link
Me says:http://leebotakstudio.blogspot.com/2009/06/space-jam-bunny.html
Me says:http://leebotakstudio.blogspot.com/2009/06/henry-j-waternoose-iii-in-action.html
Me says:check them out n see if u recognize your toys
Bro™ says:i even forgot if i had these ones
Me says:hahah
Me says:you have many more in your cupboard!
Me says:i'm gonna take them out and play with them
Me says:and u know what i found?
Bro™ says:wat
Me says:i even found xxx's phone number under one of your toys!
Me says:sheesh
Bro™ says:dam
Bro™ says:ur'e finding all sorts of secret stuff in my room
Me says:yea Mun Wai says:first i find c*****
Me says:next i find your toys
Me says:and then i find your secret hiding place for phone numbers!
Me says:wonder what else i am gonna find later
Bro™ says:http://munnersymphony.blogspot.com/
Bro™ says:wats this? Mun Wai says:damn
Me says:blog la
Bro™ says:小慧
Bro™ says:HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
Bro™ says:HAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA
Me says:ugh...you wait and see...i will post this conversation online
Bro™ says:I actually posted the conversation to my friend already
Bro™ says:even before u mentioned it
Me says:bummer u

4 comments:

Kancil said...

家贼难防!哈哈!

Chiat Hau said...

Muahahah... 正所谓道高一尺魔高一丈!!:“P but I could get all those * wordings though... :"D kakaka (I am also one of the 魔 aaa... :"P)

Chiat Hau said...

Just release there are still 2 characters at my home... will return to you tmr. :"P pai seh ya.

小慧 said...

ya 魔. i forgot to take them back yesterday. the whole bag still sitting on my desk. hope it's still there tomorrow!