Wednesday, December 12, 2007

New toy

Have been pondering for quite some time, whether should I invest in a DSLR as I've already have a prosumer Powershot S3 IS just over a year old. There's an ongoing promotion which is worth it to go get one now. Buy...not buying...buy...not buying...hai...In the end, I've decided to purchase it. So I'll need to make good use of it next week during my much needed time off and this time, I need to make sure I set the auto focus to AUTOMATIC!!!

So...I'm gonna pick up the new toy tomorrow...song!

4 comments:

George Yew said...

aiks.. there all nikon here all canon. wahhaha.. anyway welcome to SLR family. go get 17-50 f2.8 from Guru hehe.. but sorry ler no autofocus on ur D40 or D40x? :D

OHHHHHH..... is that why you cant focus last time 'cos it is not automatic focus? mystery solve.. :P

joykid said...

wah u guys plan to hv freelance photographer huh?

Kancil said...

Pleaes bring along your new toy tonight. :)

小慧 said...

new toy delay le...stock still not arrive yet. :(